The following tables are always defined in every script:
- Scalar: has exactly one line, cannot be filtered. Any variable or literal without an explicit table prefix belongs in this table.
- Files: has one line for each file that was captured by
readstatements in the script.
The following tables can be defined in scripts that use certain features:
- Day: automatically defined when the
datedimension is used.
- Week: automatically defined alongside table
- Month: automatically defined alongside table
- Slices: automatically defined when the script becomes sliced, and contains one line per slice.
User Contributed Notes0 notes + add a note